I posted this picture on instagram of me packing our hospital bags and I got lots of requests to share what I packed! I haven't delivered yet, so I don't know if I over packed or missed some things, but we will see soon! I just took recommendations from friends and online. So here's what I did!
· Nursing friendly Pajamas I packed this exact set (ON SALE!) and I LOVE them! I also love these, these and these as well!
· Going home outfit-loose Tee and sweat pants or Dress I packed this dress because its so comfortable and it's too hot outside for anything else!
· Warm Socks These are the socks I packed because they're warm and cute!
· Flip-flops for shower I bought both mine and my husbands from walmart for 98 cents!
· Nursing Bra I packed this one and I love it!
· Belly Bandit I've heard great things about this and can't wait to try it!
· Nursing Pads The Lactation Specialist I took a class from recommended these pads. They're reusable and lessen the risk of infection
· Nipple Cream This is the one I packed. My friends recommended it.
· Comb/brush I swear by this brush. I couldn't live without it.
· Hair ties
· Toothbrush and toothpaste
· Shampoo and Conditioner (travel size)
· Deodorant (travel size)
· Makeup Wipes (travel size)
· Dry Shampoo (travel size)
· Phone Charger
· Camera, memory card and charger
· Extension cord
· Change of Clothes
· Toothbrush and Toothpaste
· Shaving Cream
· Laptop and Charger
· Phone Charger
Packed in her Diaper Bag (It's on sale! and it's never on sale!)
· 2-3 outfits in newborn-0-3 Months
· Hat I got the all white hat on etsy
· 2-3 swaddles
· 1 blanket
· Burp rag I just packed a few cloth diapers for this. I'm pretty sure I won't need them and the hospital will have something.
· Boppy I've heard you want to pack this if you're planning on breast feeding. This is the cover I got.
· Nursing Cover I got a covered goods 3-in-1 nursing cover
· Wubbanub I don't really know if I'll need this it's just too cute not to pack!
· Photo ID's and Insurance Cards
· Carseat and base I did lots of research and decided this carseat/stroller combo was the best price for the safety and functionality (use a 20% coupon!)
· Cardstock for hand and foot prints
· Breastfeeding Class notes I took this virtual breastfeeding class and it was phenomenal! I also love that I can watch it as many times as I need!